Prev: Fw: [Yahoo survey Next: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions

RE: [FT/DS] New Bug Spaceship

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:25:46 +0000
Subject: RE: [FT/DS] New Bug Spaceship

> Actually I was thinking along similar lines but to do with forgotten
> avocados...

I knew I shouldn't have painted it green! ;)

> Yep, though I probably would have gone for something a little slicker,
but
> that's just my oddball taste.

Your wish is my command, the new versions are flatter and longer. And
they probably won't have such a big middle section (or filling :)
The top part of one of the new hulls can be seen on my sculpting page:
www.germy.co.uk/sculpt.htm it's about 8cm long.

> Keep up the great work Germy..... I'm still holding out for those
Pushy Lawn
> Bugs ;)
> Beth

Damn I thought everyone had forgotten about that  :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Fw: [Yahoo survey Next: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions