Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: Real life application of a HEL on a gunship

RE: Re: Thanks

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:00:28 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: Thanks

>3) Beth: Men have many weak points. I can
>imagine many a human Captain, upon sighting a
>Phalon fleet, feeling extremely inadequate. The
>phrase "Phalon Construct" takes on a whole
>new meaning.....

In fact, the Ph miniatures are built to drawings..including
measurements...provided by the Phalons.  Accuracy of same...well,
there's a reason we regard Phalons as untrustworthy:

"This is Captain Liiar of the Phalon SDN Maacho."
"SDN?  Nonsense, from its size, it's a battlecruiser."
"No, I assure you it's a SDN"
"What?	It's not big enough."
"Trust me, it's ten phuul from bow to stern."
etc

Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: Real life application of a HEL on a gunship