Prev: Re: Epic Tau Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)

RE: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: Tim Gray <tgray@a...>
Date: 18 Feb 2002 08:04:28 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

I guess the thickness of the wire would depend on how much support you
want.  Basically, whatever thickness you want to use.  You do want to
make sure the wire is stiff, and that the drill bit is only slightly
larger than the wire, so that the fit is snug.

I prefer using brass rod of different diameters, but some people have
used anything from coat-hanger wire to paper clips for pinning models
together.

--Flak

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 16:29, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> >Here is a tedious way to make sure the holes line up, but at least it
> works.
>
> How thick wire?
> I've been fortunate enough not to have to do this with my Islamic Fed
ships but i suspect some of the others will require it.

Prev: Re: Epic Tau Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)