Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: WATCH THE SKIES!

Things that make you go "Ummmm."

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:04:19 -0500
Subject: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Phalon ships look...
Er.... Rather phallic?

Another thing - Their Pulsar weapon, on their SSD, looks like a Jewish
Star of David... Is that why they have an uncircumcised look about them?

Now don't get me wrong! I'm sure they are a fine species, but I bet many
a Terran bridge crew have snickered behind upraised hands.

"OHHhhhhh! That's a BIG one! <giggle>"

"Yea! It has big Pulsar Glands! (TeeHee>"

Sincerely, a joking,
Warren Shultzaberger
Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: WATCH THE SKIES!