Prev: re [DS]Campaign Next: RE: Brilliant Lances

RE: Weed Killer

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:21:19 -0000
Subject: RE: Weed Killer

Have you seen the supplement yet ?  I had an email from Sion (see below)

<<Hi Iain,

I’ve finally gotten around to putting everyone’s ideas/contributions
to use,
and produced an 8 page (full colour) Weedkiller suppliment.

It can be downloaded free from http://www.coveredinpeas.com   Just go to
the
new material section.

I hope it’s of some interest, or dare I say it...of some use.

Best Regards

Sion >>

Cheers,
   Iain