Prev: RE: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [CON] ECC V - Two weeks to go!

RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:23:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

I found GZG via Car Wars, actually. I played a fair bit of CW thru
junior
& senior high; when the military supplements came out for that I started
to try larger actions - and ran into CW's paperwork barrier. (Generally,
each vehicle in CW needs a full 8.5x11 sheet to display it's stats
on...)

I spent two weeks with a cousin of mine who had some FT stuff, and his
local gaming store had a copy of DS2 which I grabbed. I didnt play for a
few years, then rediscovered the book & minis I'd bought and asked
around
for players locally.

Got SG2 a bit later, then finally FT when FB2 came out... the rest is
history...

We've got a fairly steady small group of GZG gamers around town - 4 or 5
who play regularly, and another half dozen who play sometime...
including
some semi-recovered GW victims!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: RE: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [CON] ECC V - Two weeks to go!