Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: RE: Epic Tau

How I came to GZG

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:38:09 -0500
Subject: How I came to GZG

Short story long:

A friend in Ottawa at our gaming group introduced me to FT (Tom M). I
was sold. Then I found SG. Very lately, DS (first game, Jon D's Hotspot
at ECC IV - hard to beat as an intro!). SG sold me immediately, and I
like FT although I enjoy scenarios more than point based fights.

Other gaming background: RPGs - D&D, AD&D (2-3 versiosn), Boot Hill,
Gamma World, Gangbusters, Indianna Jones, MS&PE, Aftermath, Morrow
Project, Twilight:2000 (2 versions), Traveller:2300,
Traveller/MegaTraveller/TNE/GurpsTraveller, Striker II, Brilliant
Lances, MayDay, Azhanti High Lightning, Snapshot, Challenger II
(Microarmour!!), SFB (both the little books and the later ones), Car
Wars (little boxes and later books), Champions (several editions),
Marvel Superheros, Merc (RPG), Star Frontiers and Knight Hawks,
Chainmail, BattleSystem, Vamp:TM, Recon (RPG), Star Wars(RPG) and Star
Warriors (fighter game), Centurion, Leviathan, some Battletech, etc.
(And those are just the ones I recall).

Given how many things I've tried, the fact I've stuck with some of them
says that they're lasting values. SG/FT/DS seem to fit this category.

Now John's a MegaCorp, does this mean he has his own corporate Mercs?
(In his case, I'd suspect "Combat Babes"....)

Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: RE: Epic Tau