Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [DS]Campaign

Epic Tau

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:07:47 +0000
Subject: Epic Tau

My e-mail's been down for several days and I've lost a whole batch of
mail, so you'll have to excuse me if this has already been posted ....

At the Partizan show last week Forge World were display some Epic scale
Tau - a Devilfish APC, Barracuda attack aircraft and some pretty amazing
infantry and Battlesuit figures. As 6mm vehicles go these are fairly
large - the Devilfish was around 30mm long. The infantry looked like
they were cast in resin - if this is the case then it's some of the best
resin casting I've ever seen.

I'm not the world's greatest GW fan, but the standard of sculpting
casting of the Forge World resins is very high (but then again so are
the prices).

I took some pictures, if anyone wants a look then let me know and I'll
send you them.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [DS]Campaign