Prev: Re: Life begins to copy GZG..... Next: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: [FT] Strange Forces

Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:27:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

Don M said:
> I think you and Ron are the guys that walked 10 miles to school
> in a snow storm up hill both ways! And were happy and grateful
> to do it too...)

After getting up at 3:30 in the morning to slop the hogs, feed and
milk the cows, collect the eggs, bring in the firewood and start the
fire, break through the ice around the spring to get water and haul it
back up to the house.  *Then* we walked ten miles to school, barefoot,
through snow that was chin deep--on a tall giraffe--and it was uphill

Prev: Re: Life begins to copy GZG..... Next: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: [FT] Strange Forces