Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:06:58 EST
Subject: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:51:38 -0600 (CST) DAWGFACE47@webtv.net writes:

<snip rant>

>wussies! this limp weiner new fangled	gender and  sex  non specific
>ARMY of yours sounds like a damned  AIR FORCE country club!

I beg your pardon it was never a country club, just the Airman's club,
the NCO club and the Officer's club... <grin>

<snip *more* rant>
>DAWGIE, settling down peacfully  after having a fit . . . . . . .
><:o)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com (who keeps reminded about joining "...almost
military..." by Marine and Coast Guard family members....)
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.