Prev: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [DS]Campaign

Re: [DS]Campaign

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:16:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS]Campaign

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:10:05PM -0500, Roger Books wrote:

>Winning a scenario will give you some nominal repair/replacement.

Some risk of cascading failure here. Which is realistic but annoying for
the losing player. This is a general problem...

>Ideas?  Suggestions for scenarios?

There's a really neat idea I saw in a wargame a while ago, though I've
since forgotten where. For a lopsided scenario, you specify the point
value of one force and the terrain setup. Then each player names a
point total for the other force; the one who names the lower total gets
to use that force...

Prev: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: [DS]Campaign