Prev: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen) Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)

Greetings, Aged One.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:14:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings, Aged One.

Sign of the times:  Computers are available in the
Dust Bowl.  Isn't progress neat??  I roll out to the
Box Friday to begin defending poor Mohavia from those
vile Krasnovians or whatever.  Except we can't call
them vile when talking to the media.  Not politically
correct or some such.  Nor can we say that we're here
to kick ass all over the desert.  We had our media
briefings today, can't you tell?  Pretty much nothing
changes here--the food sucks, it's cold at night and
hot during the day, sand gets into your sleeping bag,
and the pup tents are still too small for a life-sized
human being.  I can't imagine how you tolerated them.
We crawl out of bed at 0500 and are dragging ass when
we get cut loose at 2100.  Same old, same old.	I'm
told that the major improvement has been that there
are now partitions between the shitters and curtains
in front of them so that you can take a dump without
an audience.

How's life back on the home front?  Updated the web
page and added some more sick delusions of grandeur??
I was reading in a newspaper that some archaeologists
think they may have found the tomb of the Great Khan.
But the Mongolian government won't give them
permission to excavate.  Hehehe.

Probably afraid their population would go nuts and
invade China or something.

I probably won't get another chance to e-mail you
again, so take care!  Finishing up my fleet?  I've got
a lot of 4-days coming up after NTC and I want to
chuck some dice.  Many IFed ships will go boom!  Also,
don't forget to mail my insurance payment Friday.  I
know you won't have a senior moment, but I hope you
don't mind if I'm paranoid.  They sent me a nastygram
the day before I rolled to NTC and I really don't need
to have them cancel my insurance.

Kyrie Eleison!

John

Prev: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen) Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)