Prev: RE: Re: RE: [FT] Strange Forces Next: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

RE: [DS]LAD versus GMS/L

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:10:04 -0600
Subject: RE: [DS]LAD versus GMS/L

No, I do not think you can do that. My solution has been to attach at
least
one (if there are more than one) ADS vehicle to the artillery battery.
More
expensive than a LAD unit, I know, but it has worked so far.

Adding the GMS/L makes some sense to protect the guns from enemy ground
vehicles, though. I will have to consider that.