Prev: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:17:45 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

Jon (GZG) wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, are the ones that are giving trouble direct
from us
> in the UK, or are they GeoHex made ones? I'm wondering if the extra
> "generation" separating the US castings from the UK masters  accounts
for
> the looser fit of the peg-and-sleeve joints, as most of ours seem to
be
> quite tight..... (and NO, I'm not touching that joke with someone
else's
> ten foot pole.....)  ;-)

The ones I have are GeoHex versions from the first batch they did after
they
got the masters. The peg fits into the sleeve with some play and some
are
loose enough for maybe a 10-15 degree angle from straight with the peg
still
in the sleeve.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly