Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust

RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:47:29 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

Schoon wrote:
> Brian Bell wrote:
> > I did not pin my SDN, and it is rather sagging.
> > http://www.cygnusx1.info/images/ft/shippicts/073_sol_sdn.jpg
>
> I was even thinking of running a piece of coat hanger wire
> throught this one
> myself.

I was thinking of that too, drilling straight through the middle
sections
and using a brass rod or other straight wire as a spine for the ship and
wondered if anyone had done this yet.  I just worry about keeping all
the
holes straight, but maybe if I start at either end of a section and meet
in
the middle there would be less chance of an error and messing up the
part.
I did something similar for my B5Wars Omega minis so I could get the
habitat
section to rotate and I haven't had any problems with them at all.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust