Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust

Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:54:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 11:40 AM, Dean Gundberg wrote:

> Since the sections in these ships should all be straight in a line, I
> was
> wondering how others assembled these minis.  Did you pin the sections
> together to keep them straight?  If you didn't pin them, are they
> looking a
> bit crooked?	Stuff like that or any other tips anyone has on the
> assembly
> of these minis.

I've pinned all the multi piece ones Dean - but the pieces aren't
completely straight on (although you have to look close to notice).
I'd highly recommend pinning as the gravity vector is perpendicular to
the axis of these models and there's going to be constant stress in
these joints while the figure are in use.

> Also I'm not thrilled with the command section for the BattleCruiser
> but I
> have an extra Battleship (duplicate wing sections so I can't build it)

> so I
> was going to use that command section modified a bit for my own BC.

Go for it!

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust