Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: FT: Wicked Ship fig

Re: [FT] More Thrust

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:20:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] More Thrust

His Holiness wrote:

>I should just add a few notes to this......
>The PDFs of MT have been put up as free downloads for anyone who wants
>them; if you download them, please be aware that a LOT of the material
in
>MT has been superceded by the two Fleet Books, so the FB rules take
>precedence in case of a clash.

It'll still be nice to fill in some blanks...

>When I copied the files from the Printer's disk to a zip for Paul,
there
>were some problems with fonts that I didn't have, so most of the book
has
>Helvetica substituted for the original text fonts; I think most of the
>layout has been preserved OK, but if anyhting looks odd that's why! I
also
>didn't have links to most of the original pictures, so those on the
PDFs
>are in many cases the very low-res, pixellated proof versions that
>Pagemaker embeds in the document (and some may not be there at all!) .

Let's see... you're giving this to us free, and people might complain
about
the art?  Your reply to them should be "Waah."	Better yet, We'll have
Laserlight release the Narns for some non-pun crosstraining.

>But, hopefully it's the rules text you're after, and that should all be
>readable - enjoy!!

Damned generous of you.  Cheers.

2B^2

Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Next: FT: Wicked Ship fig