Prev: RE:DLD site recon... Next: Re: FT: Ship designs

FT: Ship designs

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:43:07 -0800
Subject: FT: Ship designs

A couple of questions:

1.  I was considering a new class of ship, the Destroyer Escort (DE).
It
would be in the same mass range as the DD or CL, and would sacrifice
offensive firepower for increased PDS and ADFC capability.  Has anyone
tried
this before, and if so, how well does it work?

2.  A while back, I bookmarked the site where the ship generation
program
is, but since it's a downloadable file and I can't download at work, is
there any site with an ONLINE generation program, like the DSII one at
Andy
Cowell's site?

2B^2

Prev: RE:DLD site recon... Next: Re: FT: Ship designs