Prev: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!! Next: My website has moved

Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:48:46 GMT
Subject: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

In message <5.1.0.14.0.20020212030343.05ff2260@mail.bigpond.com>
	  Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:

> At 10:55  11/02/02 -0500, Roger Books wrote:
> >On 11-Feb-02 at 10:51, Derek Fulton (derekfulton@bigpond.com) wrote:
> > >
> > > Possibly not, heavy fighters are protected as per a level 1
screen, and
> > > screens don't effect k-guns.
> >
> >I'm going to have to disagree here.	The book says they are protected
> >similarly to a screen, not as a screen. I believe it says they are
> >more strongly constructed.
>
> Yes it does say that and more to the point it says "When heavy
fighters are
> attacked, treat them as if they had LEVEL-1 SCREENS in operation"

Err... actually, in the FB2 description of Heavy Fighters it just states
(for attacks by beam-type PDS) ".. rolls of "4" have no effect", with no
actual mention of screens.
I'd personally take the list consensious (IIRC) that B-1 kill heavy
fighters as if they were normal fighters as guidance here, and assume
K-1s work the same vs. both heavy and normal fighters.
[snip]

> Cheers
>
> Derek

Charles

Prev: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!! Next: My website has moved