Prev: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...) Next: MicroTactix Games - The Future of Adventure Gaming... Now!

Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:28:52 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

John Leary wrote:

>Brian,
>      While I cannot speak for all, I would play the
>rule as written, I.E. one fighter is lost for any
>5 or 6 rolled reguardless of type.

I won't be playing with or against KV for a while, so it's more of a
curiosity thing than a practical game app question for now....

All fighters have
>only one damage point,

That doesn't quite mesh with the fighter descriptions, which state that
HEAVY fighters are tougher, harder to kill.  I know that it's simulated
by
treating them as having a screen, but the book does say that they do
have
more robust structures than basic fighters.

K1s do one damage point;
>therefor
>the fighter is lost.

If other weapons have their ability to kill a fighter reduced if it's a
heavy fighter, it still seems reasonable to allow for the same when
using
K-1's.

2B^2

Prev: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...) Next: MicroTactix Games - The Future of Adventure Gaming... Now!