Prev: RE: Fusion Next: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:16:48 +1100
Subject: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

At 10:55  11/02/02 -0500, Roger Books wrote:
>On 11-Feb-02 at 10:51, Derek Fulton (derekfulton@bigpond.com) wrote:
> >
> > Possibly not, heavy fighters are protected as per a level 1 screen,
and
> > screens don't effect k-guns.
>
>I'm going to have to disagree here.  The book says they are protected
>similarly to a screen, not as a screen. I believe it says they are
>more strongly constructed.

Yes it does say that and more to the point it says "When heavy fighters
are
attacked, treat them as if they had LEVEL-1 SCREENS in operation"

>As a point of reference those Kra'Vak shotgun things kill 1-6 fighters
>or half that many heavy fighters.  I read this one two nights ago
>trying to figure out how to deal with Kra'Vak.

This is why I said possibly, since there's a inconsistency here. The
simplest way around it is to make sure both you and your opponent are in

agreement about what you want :)

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: RE: Fusion Next: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!