Prev: Re: Fusion energy was: SNOW JOB Next: Mercenary Mission Motivation

Re: Stormtroopers

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:07:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Stormtroopers

Roger Books wrote:

> This is what I came up with after some discussion on the list.
>
> NB.  This is intended for use in a SW universe.  In reality
> someone with automatic weapons would toast a bunch of
> stormtroopers.

Based on what we see of stormtrooper operations in the episodes four,
five, and six, there are two outcomes when stormtroopers arrive on the
scene.

1)  named characters and extremely cute things kick there ass six ways
to Sunday

2)  spearchuckers of unremarkable appearance (the crew of Leia's ship,
the Jawas, the rest of red and gold squadrons, ground defenders of the
Ice planet Hoth, and the defenders of the cloud city of Bespin) simply

Prev: Re: Fusion energy was: SNOW JOB Next: Mercenary Mission Motivation