Prev: Re: FT Question Next: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes

Local shop selling at discount

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:27:55 EST
Subject: Local shop selling at discount

Babylon 5 ships are currently 40% off at local game shop - can get them
for you if interested - send list if *seriously* interested (it's Saint
Louis area, Missouri, USA shop fyi) and I'll be glad to help out by
buying for you (you reimburse me of course <grin>) -  ***contact off
list*** please.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT Question Next: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes