Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Re: FT Question

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:19:19 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Question

They're are a couple of people, IIRC, here in Atlanta that have used
beads
to do some very nice looking ships.

Also, someone, (can't remember who) used thick weighted paper and some
glue
to build ships...  Layered paper and an Exacto knife.

Aimee, you're compulsive...  But aren't we all?  :)

Rand.

At 12:09 PM 2/8/02 -0500, kaime@mindspring.com wrote:

> [...]
Roger B.,