Prev: Re: OT: Axes Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

canadian wareships.. Derek & Jon..

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:59:42 +0100
Subject: canadian wareships.. Derek & Jon..

Jon & Derek
re the Canadian frigate , try this reference for a more serious report.
http://www.canoe.com/Canoe/canoecnews.html
note the reference to deep water refuel and supply.
Not only is this a warship but a very professional one.
All power to the maple leaf in a world too quick to shirk it's
responsibilities.

Bob DeAngelis

PS I am Brit not a Canadian but remember the deep respect my father had
for
our Canadian allies in the WWII
he was always quick to say "Poor bastards were so good, they always put
them
where the shit was thickest."

Bob DeAngelis
Hobby pages