Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]

Re: FT Question

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:19:31 EST
Subject: Re: FT Question

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:09:24 -0500 <kaime@mindspring.com> writes:
<snip>
>$10.00 and some time and make some great looking bead starships.
>
>Just a thought.
>
>Aimee

Aimee, good move.  I have been gradually working on my "non-canon-aliens
and humans" Starships and am using the left over wood beads I used to
use
to make children's jewelry for my girls.  Works really well,

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]