Prev: Re: Fusion energy Next: RE: Beginnings of a fleet

RE: Merc Movitations

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:09:13 -0400
Subject: RE: Merc Movitations

Tomb,

In those cases I would agree.  So it comes down to motivation again.  If
they are fighting for money then I think their motivation will be high
start (Hey we are the professionals) but if they start to take
casualties
they will break sooner than a force that is motivated by other issues.

If they are fighting for a nation other than their own and they are
doing so
because they believe in a cause or just hate _Fill in the blank_ then
their
motivation will be more in line with standard formations.

All of this is conjecture of course since I have never served as a
mercenary.

Magic