Prev: RE: Backflow of Colonists Next: Re: FT Question

GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:06:26 -0800
Subject: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]

OK Folks, here's what I know:

First, kudos to WotC; my badge and housing confirmation was physically
in my
hands yesterday (after registering on Monday)!

Second, I am in contact with KR at GeoHex about "sponsoring" our games
this
year, and getting his "official" blessing on things we run. KR has a lot
on
his plate right now, and will get back to me after talking to Wizards
himself.

I volunteer to organize event timing, and will run the FT Tourney, and
some
but not all of the demos, unless there's someone else who feels
compelled to
take it over.

I would hold off on registering any events till later this month, but
you
CAN send me names & times for when we DO deluge Wizards with the list.

Just so you can plan, this is what I anticipate thus far:
FT Tourney - Sat. 12-8pm
FT Demo - daily at 10am-12

Prev: RE: Backflow of Colonists Next: Re: FT Question