Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:38:00 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Brian Bilderback schrieb:

> How many rules that I'm reading about now in FT are going
> to be changed later in the FB's?  Should I even bother trying to play

> until I've read all three?

You don't have to read them completely, but you should read the rules
chapter of  Fleet Book 1 before playing. There are some important
changes in that one, including the vector rules. FB2 is mainly relevant
for alien fleets.

Greetings

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!