Prev: Re: Beginnings of a fleet Next: Re: FT Question

FT Question

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:21:45 -0500
Subject: FT Question

Hi, folks.

I've been using Micro-Machines (Star Trek & Star Wars) for my minis
while playing Full Thrust. What can I say? I'm way too lazy to paint
miniatures when I can get them cheap and already painted.

I've also looked into the counters for the game. These seem to be on the
small side (at least the ones I've seen).

What I'm wondering is...
Do you have to change the size of the Nova Cannon template according to
the size of the figures you're using? If so by how much?

Also, out of curiosity, has anyone found other alternatives (read
cheaper) for metal miniatures in these games?

I also want everyone to know that I just bought (yesterday) Star Grunt
II. From what I've read of the rules so far It looks great! I love games
that are able to adapt to different backgrounds with ease. I also like
the idea of squad sized opponents more than those of vast armies. It
means less miniatures to paint up - hence being able to play sooner
(falling back on that "lazy" statement I made above).

Later,
Warren Shultzaberger
Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Prev: Re: Beginnings of a fleet Next: Re: FT Question