Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids

RE: Merc motivations

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:14:43 -0400
Subject: RE: Merc motivations

Tomb,

I agree that their motivation and professionalism will keep them up for
short engagements.  If it starts to turn ugly however no amount of money
is
going to sustain them.	Yes, like all troops they are fighting for their
buddies, but when the casualties start to climb they are going to start
looking towards a way out.

Magic