Prev: Re: Speaking of bugs --> Next: [OT] Narn-summoning...(Re: VTOL stands etc...)

Re: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Lachy is 8 today and thanks to his baby sister and kind gaming buddies
of
> ours, who had old figs they didn't want, Lachy now has about 8 squads
of
> Tyrannids. So does any one have an conversions done or do I start
going wild
> thinking about "acid darts" from their bioguns etc?

Happy Birthday, Lachy! (How many screaming 8-year-olds did you have
tearing around the house, Beth?) :>

There used to be some SG2 Tyranid rules at

http://www.mdstud.chalmers.se/~md8maal/index.html

...but I can't even get the server to respond, never mind the page.

There are a number of active pages with 'Aliens' aliens rules -
including
my own - but that was the only full Tyranid page I heard of.

Does anyone know who owns/owned it, and does someone have those rules
floating around their hard drive?

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Speaking of bugs --> Next: [OT] Narn-summoning...(Re: VTOL stands etc...)