Prev: Re: Rattling the Cage Next: Re: Near-Topic: G forces

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:45:54 +0100
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Burger" <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>

> It seems Canada & Australia have SpecOps with rare abilities - they
can do
> their job without a blaze of publicity...

Just as the German "Kommando Spezialkräfte". There have been rumors of
them
being in Afghanistan, but no confirmation - in fact I personally doubt
they
were deployed there during the fighting. They have seen action in the
Balkans, but any confirmation came months after the event in terse short
notes.

There have been some well-done TV documentaries about their training,
though. Indeed, in recent years, a good portoin of the German media have
shown quite a positive attitude towards the Bundeswehr.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Rattling the Cage Next: Re: Near-Topic: G forces