Prev: Re: [FT] Tech Trees Next: RE: [FT] Tech Trees

Re: Rattling the Cage

From: aebrain@a... (Alan E Brain)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:59:45 +1100
Subject: Re: Rattling the Cage

> I won't touch the rest of your post, since it's my firm belief that
> civilians of ANY nationality have no right to razz soldiers of any
> nationality,

Criticise, no. Razz with tongue-in-cheek - another matter. Agree with
you in the main, just not in the details.

> but, since the issue of doing research has come up, that was PT
> Barnum, not Cecil B DeMille.

Thanks for the correction. Still, there are even more glaring
innacuracies
in the post, not to mention outright lies and slander. Just enough truth

Prev: Re: [FT] Tech Trees Next: RE: [FT] Tech Trees