Prev: Re: Near-Topic: G forces Next: Re: Cage Rattling and Mindless Pratling

Re: [DSII] VTOL stands

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:34:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] VTOL stands

I take regular slotta-bases and cut the stick in half.
I paint it black (while seperate from the mini) and then
flock the bottom.  After painting the mini I file the
spot where it will attach bare _and_ file the top of
the stick bare.  I attach it with 2 part epoxy putty
I picked up at the auto store.	Much stronger than
knead-a-tite.

So far I haven't lost any to breakage, although I have
had to repair a mini after it was knocked off the table.

Prev: Re: Near-Topic: G forces Next: Re: Cage Rattling and Mindless Pratling