Prev: RE: John's gone for a while.... Next: RE: Near-Topic: G forces

RE: Near-Topic: G forces

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:19:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Near-Topic: G forces

Eyes in (IE G force pushes the eyes in) you can take approx 40 for short
duration pulse (milliseconds) to operate about 5 is the upper limit
without
any support.  Sitting/reclining you can get to about 9 with G suit and
hook
maneuver (I.e. grunting like crazy to keep your blood pressure up).
This
will only sustain you for short periods.  (Think turning fight in
fighter
jet).

Magic