Prev: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks

RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:46:13 +1100
Subject: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

G'day,

> Women get pregnant.  Guys can do whatever they please
> without dropping out of the work force.  That's not
> sexism, that's biology 101.

1) I just love the way so many young men have the opinion women manage
get pregnant by themselves.... I can assure you they're missing out on a
LOT
of fun by subscribing to this opinion ;)

2) VD can be a killer on the workforce ;P

Prev: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks