Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

Re: FT: Pre-read questions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:47:19 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Pre-read questions

From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> You should see a redhead's wrath when you spend money you shouldn't
on
> "toys".

I found that when I spend $1000 on my wife, she's very forgiving about
the $50 I spend on myself.

Note: on the survey we did a few months ago, the average gamer spent
about $700/year on lead.  Many spent $1000/year.  I was one of the two
lowest of those who responded, only about $350/year.

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[