Prev: Re: FT: Pre-read questions Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:28:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >It's the only logically view--men _are_ expendable.
>
> Expendable, or dispensible?  There's a big
> difference.

Depends on situation.  Expendable when necessarily.
Dispensible entirely?  I'm not the Radical Lesbian
Collective here.  But I do believe that any society
not basically founded on "Women and Children First" is
going to be in a bad way in event of a crisis.

John

Prev: Re: FT: Pre-read questions Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON