Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: GenCon 2002 UP!

Re: FT: Pre-read questions

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:17:47 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: Pre-read questions

John Atkinson wrote:

> > >You can easily go as high as 30 or so ships with no
> > >problem.
> >
> > Except the strain on one's gaming budget.
>
>You should see the assortment Don's working up for the
>NRE.  Over 100 ships.

You should see a redhead's wrath when you spend money you shouldn't on
"toys".

> > Monitors, that's another good term for a class.
> > Thanks.  What does SDB
> > stand for?
>
>System Defense Boats.	Corvette-sized.  I've also got
>SDD and SDC: System Defense Destroyers and System
>Defense Cruisers.

Interesting.  I was thinking of using historical terms in new ways.
Since
different powers/universes can use the same name for different concepts,
my
cutters will probably equate with SDD's, My monitors will probably
equate
with your SDC's, and my PT's will probably equate with your SDB's (IF I
ever
design them).

Do you have a website, BTW?

2B^2

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: GenCon 2002 UP!