Prev: Re: whats a remf.. tim gray Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife

3 Way Bug Hunt

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:04:40 -0600
Subject: 3 Way Bug Hunt

I ran a nice little SGII game yesterday that was basically
a salvage operation gone awry... Two forces of about the
same size land on ether side of this huge ship. Both sides
soon discover that there is a third force to contend with,
 bugs. The bugs were stupid, tough, and over all ineffective
(the way I met them to be). Although they did manage to
chew up a squad or two, much to my surprise.All in all
it was an enjoyable fight both (human sides) ended up
cooperating to blow the bugs away.

Prev: Re: whats a remf.. tim gray Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife