Prev: Re: Website update (I think) Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: Website update update...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:13:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Website update update...

OK, I now know what was wrong... partially my fault w/ HTML coding,
although it worked on three browsers (Netscape, IE & Opera) off my
harddrive. But not off Freeserver's uploaded copy, it seems, on any of
the three browsers...

http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html and /sg2.html should now work; I
can't
vouch for any other pages, and it's too late at night to go thru and
edit
them all now. I'll do it tomorrow evening.

Pardon the premature announcement - hopefully it'll be worth everyone's
wait when the silly thing is working tomorrow evening...muttermutter...

Good night, all.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Website update (I think) Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON