Prev: Re: Colonization Models Next: Re: Website update (I think)

Website update (I think)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:35:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Website update (I think)

Hi all,

In between fuming at my free webspace provider's stupidity
(Freeservers...) I've done a huge update and overhaul of my site.

Assuming Freeservers hasn't eaten the HTML again, check out:

http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

for a look at the new look and feel of my site. The whole thing isn't
finished yet, but see:

http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2.html

for one finished section.

If it turns out Freeservers HAS eaten my files yet again, please let me
know...

I think the new look works really well; it's easier on the eyes, should
be
easier to navigate, and will be easier to adapt in the future.

Have fun,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Colonization Models Next: Re: Website update (I think)