Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:45:07 +1100
Subject: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

G'day,

> Hrm. . . Could I find 10,000 women with that kind of
> self-control?  Possible, but I'd want to enforce it.
> Maybe a 1- or 2-year contraceptive implant?

That's what you have to have to go on most long term Antarctic stuff. In
the
past the rules were even stricter and (at least on British stations) you
had
to have a hysterectomy. That's dedication to your science ;)

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[