Prev: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:13:59 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations

John,

On our cutters we generally have 3 LE teams that are made up of
crewmembers
from each watch.  They consist of a boarding officer (E-7, O-1 or O-2)
3-4
boarding team members and 2 boat crew.	All are armed with pistols.  If
there is higher threat they can be armed with Shotguns, M16s.  A large
vessel can get 2 teams going over it or all three.

This is from a ships compliment of about 8-12 officers, and 60-80 crew.

Good ideas, I like the concept.

Bob