Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:14:00 -0500
Subject: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

At 6:57 PM -0500 2/1/02, Laserlight wrote:
>From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
>
>>  >Roads are incredibly expensive to build and maintain.  Is there any
>>  >reason not to use GEVs instead?
>>
>>  Make-work.	Think WPA in the USA in the 1930's.
>
>On a fledgling colony??????

Yeah can't you see it.

"Come to the outer worlds. We'll find you something to do. You can
come, dig ditches, install vinyl siding, sanitize telephones and much
much more. Just call....."

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[