Prev: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

Re: Bugs was Re: em4 figures

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:55:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Bugs was Re: em4 figures

If you order ISW-4 and need the StarFire rules, get StarFire 3rd
eddition.
The fourth eddition rules are called Galatic StarFire.	In Galatic SF,
all
the weapons and techs have been changed, so it's hard to figure out
what's
what from ISW-4.  The good news is that StarFire Design Studios has
lowered
there prices on alot of there product.

ias