Prev: New Wave Reliability; was New Wave... Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: Using Poster Paints

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:28:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Using Poster Paints

Donogh McCarthy asks A quick question:

>Has anyone any experience in using poster paints to paint resin
vehicles,
>buildings etc ?
>I heard from a friend that the paint cracks after a while and I just
wanted
>to see if his experience is unique and is associated with a particular
>brand, or is universal

Never tried it for vehicles, I imagine it might be ok for terrain
painting.
One piece of advice I was given is that acrylic art paints can be used
as
fgure paints, just add water to thin them out (They're expensive, but if

cared for, last a long time.

2B^2

Prev: New Wave Reliability; was New Wave... Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON