Prev: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: New Wave Entertainment

Re: New Wave Entertainment

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 01 Feb 2002 06:25:33 -0500
Subject: Re: New Wave Entertainment

I am on a list that discusses the reliability/integrity of miniature
dealers. From what I've learned on that list, newwave.org is of dubious
quality.  YMMV, as this is 3rd-hand information, so it's worth
approximately what you paid for it.

To read the (sometimes acrimonious) threads on New Wave, check out:

Unfortunately, you would have to actually JOIN the group. A barrier to
some.

--Flak Magnet