Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Colonists and Weapons

Re: Colonists and Weapons

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 31 Jan 2002 22:16:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Colonists and Weapons

In keeping with the nit-picking tradition on this list:

I don't think you meant "all be it" but rather "albeit"

Albeit Al`be"it, conj. OE. al be although it be, where al is
   our all. Cf. Although.
   Even though; although; notwithstanding.

	 Albeit so masked, Madam, I love the truth. --Tennyson.

You know, for future reference.

--Flak
  Increasing "Word Power" wherever he picks nits.

+++SNIPPED EVERYTHING NOT WORTH NIT-PICKING+++